Stellan OhlssonUniversity of Illinois at Chicago
- Implementing CBM: SQL-Tutor After Fifteen Years in IJAIED 26 (1)
- System hacking meets learning theory: reflections on the goals and standards of research in artificial intelligence and education in IJAIED 2 (3)
- A Critique of Kodaganallur, Weitz and Rosenthal, "A Comparison of Model-Tracing and Constraint-Based Intelligent Tutoring Paradigms" in IJAIED 16 (3)
- Constraint-based student modelling in IJAIED 3 (4): "Special Issue on Student Modelling"
- Constraint-Based Modeling: From Cognitive Theory to Computer Tutoring – and Back Again in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Tutorials on the structure of tutoring from teachers in IJAIED 2 (1)
- Evaluation of a Constraint-Based Tutor for a Database Language in IJAIED 10 (3): "'Best of ITS 98' Special Issue "
- Applications of simulated students: an exploration in IJAIED 5 (2)